Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Feb

Letz haf a recap of matches,during the khatib qualifying round semi finals. I was runnin trap-based bf n i fought against a malicious syncro. I lost the 1st round but won the 2nd round and managed to push the game to round 3. Start of Round 3, he played destiny draw, pitched malicious off n drew 2, removed malicious to summon another in ATTACK mode. Set 2 cards n ended.

Den i drew, obviously, he had cruch card virus set, i tot. So i Summon Sagan, set 2 cards in advanced n attacked. Guess wat? He activated Malevolent Catastrophe chained with crush card virus! Absolutly brillant move! His Malevolent Catastrophe hit my royal oppression and Compulsary evacution device and his crush card hit raiou on my hand. den i was left wif heavy storm and gale of the hurricane on my hand. Almost lost. Reluctantly, i ended.

He drew. so stuns den ended wif knight of the end, dark end dragon and MONSTER REBORNED my Raiou wif a garner in his graveyard and al rammed into sagan n direct attacked, sagan's effect was negated as he had my raiou. Den i was left wif a few hundred of lifepoints.

But somehow, i managed to win the game in the end survivin wif 100 lifepoints. I forgot how i did tat. Anyway moral of the story is don risk gettin Malevolent Catastrophe-ed chainned crush card virus-ed, juz be good n let him c ur hand... HAHAsss~

Skydraz