Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something to Fill in =)

Just use this link to know the latest news about the Sg ygo bah btw The latest DP pack can be use in Sg already

Link

I decided to post something on this blog since its already so dead =(

Saturday, November 7, 2009

[Tournament Report] 07/11/09

Tournament@Khatib 07/11/09

Deck Used: Zombie Sychro

Match 1: Jess (Cosmo Beat)
OXO
Round 1: manage to set my pyramid turtle and he killed it using raiou I manage to search for zombie carrier, then I summon zombie master and sychro revived king hades to force him to negate but he dint... I have a heavy storm set face down and forgot to use it then I attack and I kena mirror force then the goes the thrashing....
Round 2: Stardust FTW
Round 3: Manage to play until both of us wasted lots of cards and have to depend on the upcoming draw and I won =)

Match 2: Mango (BF Beat)
OO
Round 1: Manage to set tomato and goblin zombie face down for the 1st 2 turn and he has 2 monster face down and 3 face down trap,manage to top deck giant turnade and I have burial mezuki and zombie carrier so I decided to Otk w/o considering whether he has Gorz or nt
Round 2: Heavy storm clear back row and then do the whacking =)

Manage to proceed to top 11

Match 4: Jess again (Cosmo Beat)
XOX
Round 1: Cosmo Is Gay.....
Round 2: Sum how Won.. Forgot already
Round 3: Anyhow Played and died cause we decide to share prize and he decided to let me play on =)

Match 5: Kenneth (Twilight)
XOO
Round 1: Raped by lumina and garoth and a few more LL friends due to My ''Green'' hand
Round 2: Sum how Decisive arm just deal an exact 8000 Damage by using its effect
Round 3: Rape him by using stardust,gardna,A.O.J Catastor and dark armed too =)

Swiss rounds me,Benjamin,and Baha

Match 6: Benjamin (Gladiator Beast)
XX
Round 1: I hate Chariot
Round 2: Thx to all the monster I have in my hand and get banged by the chariot for the 2nd time for the whole game

Match 7: Baha (Ma-Go-Shin)
OX
Round 1: Due to retribution for hoping baha to win benjamin 2-0 I have 2 garna and 1 knight of the end in my hand. I want to throw Garna also cannot!! I saw a face down monster on his field so I assume that the only thing in the his whole MGS deck that can be set is spy and guard lol so I decided not to whack it with knight of the end and take more Life points... and there goes the Second Turn Arcanite Tempest combo ftw!
Round 2: Rape him with Full force by using the A.O.J family =)
Round 3: Decided not to play anymore since he already won I just want to win him during 2nd round and Scope to save time and energy.

Result: 3rd and I got a Cyber Valley =( nvm At least I can earn back my entrance fee by selling it XD

I hope that I can get 1st in the upcoming Asia tournament again. =) I am rubbing my hands with anticipation to do so lolx XD so Cya next time =)