Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas results...

My Christmas tourney results...
TEAM Infinite

5 Round swiss
1st Match
VS Coldwave Gladiators
xoo

2nd Match
VS Lightlords
oo-

3rd Match
VS MetaBeat
oo-

4th Match
VS MetaBeat
oo-

5th Match
VS Malicious Syncro
oo-

Top 8
Paired against Team B.A.D
VS Zombie Syncro
oxo
It was a very close call... I won n alex lost... So it was up to kevin's match against desmond to set the game... The score is 1-1 and their hands n field r all exhausted n they r dependin on their draws to set the game... Luckily, kevin won... Cheers~~ Team B.A.D are really really strong...

Top 4
Paired against Team Dark Signer
VS Coldwave Gladiators
x Nil Nil
No doubt, this tis the 1st group n 1st opponent we faced in the 1st round of swiss... I din finish the match as alex n kevin won...

Finals
Played against Team Inferno
VS Zombie Syncro...
xoo
We was all quite demoralised cuz all the 3 of us lost the 1st match n victory was against us... Never the less, we continued... After a very very long struggle... I managed to win the game... But i can see tat alex was trying hard... I asked kevin did he won... N he actually answered very confidently... "ALMOST"... Whoa... N he really did it!!!.. WOOOO!!... Tatz all for the christmas tourney!...

Team Infinte

P.s to Alex: Thankss for joinin my team n givin ur best to win for the team... Tis will b the best christmas present u haf for me... I sincerly look forward to workin tgt wif u in future.... :)...

P.s to Kevin: My personally trained teammate... U din disappoint me for trainin n teachin u soo much... I picked tat deck for u cuz i knew ur calibre n which deck suits u best... N 1 more ting... U haf graduated!!... Now u r recognised as the member of the champion team in christmas tourney n not only the 5th in in singapre already!... :)...

SkYDrAz